Saturday, August 3, 2013

Jiggety-Jig!


Aiden's home! We were so excited to go to the airport this morning and pick him up. I hate these long absences!


Sweet Conor. He was so happy to see Aiden, who was the first one through the airport doors, that he just ran and jumped up into his arms. 


That is some serious brother love. I sometimes feel so bad for Conor that he always has to say goodbye to his favorite people because they're so much older and leave so often. It's a heartbreaker.


I think he's taller!


These two. A perfect sibling match.


So happy to have my boy at home!



1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Such a sweet picture of brothers. My oldest daughter just moved back to our home province that we moved away from 8 years ago. I am thinking her younger sisters and brother may have a similar reaction to her 1st time back?